Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thankful

I have a lot to say and don't know where to start.



I can't believe as of this Friday I will be a parent of a Kindergartner. Yes..... I can't believe it either. Friday is preschool graduation program. It is bitter sweet. This will be Kyle last preschool program and CCC Preschools last program as well.



Kyle has been attending there since he was 2 yrs old. I have fallen in love with all of the teachers in the past couple of years. I have become friends with them as well. Some relationships I will for more than this season in my life.



I know all the parents will need tissues on Friday!



Kyle has grown a lot and jumped over some hurdles. He is very smart and such a sweet heart and of course he is a typical boy who can be wild at times. I am thankful I have a little boy who is full of life and doesn't have a life threatening illness.



On another note, I found a place for the kids to go to in the Summer and for Layla in the fall. I really feel this is the right decision. I have such peace in knowing that.



Everything with me is going good. I am enjoying work though I miss my babies very much each day. I know to build my career I want I have to do this. I am just doing it a little sooner than I had planned.

I promise like I say always I will post pictures soon. I very tired and it is very late.

I will update soon with pics!



Have a Blessed week!

No comments: